The 8400JF (Single Phase) and 2.3JF (3 Phase) 2 hp floating decorative fountain is great for larger ponds or when multiple large patterns are desired. It comes standard with interchangeable nozzles, the 6 fountain patterns range from 22′ in height to over 40′ in diameter. With 6 multiple fountain patterns, you have the freedom to adjust the aerating fountain to fit your pond, weather conditions, and your tastes. The 8400JF & 2.3JF are precision-engineered to maximize oxygen flow and provide maximum benefit to your pond or lake.
It is available in a 240V Single Phase and 208/240Vac 3 Phase, and 60Hz model. The 8400JF, single phase unit is supplied with a state-of-the-art GFCB protected control panel, model C-85. The 2.3JF, 3 phase unit is supplied with a simple to use, all inclusive GFI protected 3 phase control panel, model CF-3235. Add an optional Fountain Lighting Package to extend its beauty into the nighttime hours.
Note: Please call Living Water Aeration to request the 3 Phase. The price on this page is for single phase only.
The Kasco 8400JF Includes These 6 Nozzles:
- Multiple Patterns in One Unit: Custom-configure the unit to the exact project needs and your personal tastes.
- Efficient / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit. 10 running amps on a 240V, single phase circuit and 7.5 amps on 208/240V, 3 phase circuit for low operating costs.
- Clog Resistant: Unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market. Successful shallow water operation in as little as 20″
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal for protection against leaks. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards.
- Ships Easily: Via UPS in 3 or 4 boxes (add 1 box for lights)
- Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW or SOOW underwater rated power cord length options of 50′, 100′, 150′, 200′, 250′, 300′, & 400′ (500′ special order) Includes three 50′ braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY