- Sturdy filter housings--can be buried up to cleaning ring for easy concealmen
- Optional built-in UV for crystal clear water
- Dual filtration--filter pads collect solid debris while biomedia provides excellent biological filtration
- Cleaning indicator--spring loaded indicator shows when filter needs to be cleaned
- Easy to clean--filters are easy to disassemble and clean, making maintenance a snap!
- Multi step connectors--inlet/ outlet fittings accept a variety of tubing sizes
Aqua Ultraviolet Ultima II Bio-Tube Filters - Ultima Filters are superior to bead filters because of their patented bio-tube media which does not clump together like beads do. No need for a blower for back washing!
- Super easy to backwash – never get your hands wet again!
- Unique filter media allows for high flow rates with minimal back pressure
- Compact filter can be buried in ground (up to control head) for easy hiding when used as a pond filter
Independent Laboratory Testing Confirms Ultima Filters are the Best! Gillespie Biomonitoring Labs, an independent, certified testing laboratory, tested the Ultima II filter and the other three leading bead filters.
Easypro Pressurized Bead Filters
EasyPro pressurized filters offer mechanical and biological filtration for water gardens, koi ponds and hybrid ponds.
• Uses seven position control head
• Strong fiberglass reinforced filter body
• Can be buried up to control head for easier concealment
• Ultimate Tube Media included for maximum filtration and minimal back pressure
• Waste line has clear section to easily monitor cleaning cycle
• Easy backflush
• Simple to set up and assemble Great filters for fish display systems!
This automatic backflush system totally eliminates maintenance of the filtration system! Computerized system will shut off pump, rotate filter head to backflush, turn on pump to clean filter then reverse the process back to filter mode and restart pump. (Part # PBAC61 or PBAC62)
Using a blower to agitate the media inside the filter prior to backflush will greatly speed up the process and reduce the amount of water loss during the process. Package includes 115 volt, 1.5 HP blower, check valve/ball valve, bulkhead fitting, internal diffuser pipe and PVC fittings. Blower kits bought with filter will have bulkhead installed in filter tank. Blower kits bought separately from filter will require installation in field. (Part # ABK15)
|Part #||Max Pond Size||Diameter x Height||Inlet/Outlet Size||Max GPM||Ship Weight|
|PBF15||1500 Gallons||17" x 27"||1 1/2"||30||34 lbs.|
|PBF35||3500 Gallons||21" x 35"||1 1/2"||50||52 lbs.|
|PBF55||5500 Gallons||22" x 35"||1 1/2"||70||80 lbs.|
|PBF90||9000 gallons||28" x 37"||2"||90||110 lbs.|
|PBF150||15000 Gallons||30" x 39"||2"||100||150 lbs.|
|PBF250||25000 Gallons||36" x 46"||2"||115||190 lbs.|
|PBAC61||Automated Backflush System for 1 1/2" units||N/A||N/A||6 lbs.|
|PBAC62||Automated Backflush System for 2" units||N/A||N/A||6 lbs.|
|ABK15||Air Blower Backflush Assist Package||N/A||N/A||12 lbs.|