- Great for spot treating around docks, beaches or partially treating large ponds
- Pellets are heavy and sink down into muck directly where they are applied
- Best used in conjunction with Pond Boost for a complete water quality program
- Approximately 160 one ounce pellets.
- Helps reduce murky water caused by organic wastes
- Reduces problem causing nitrate and phosphates
- Reduces odors caused by stagnant water and decaying material
|Initial Dose||1 pellet every 200 to 250 sq ft|
|Maintenance Dose||1 pellet every 200 to 250 sq ft every 2 weeks|
Service has been great. My timing is bad. It is not 55 degrees out yet but falling quickly. Going to the pond to drop product in, will have to wait to see how it does.
first time i use it and i don't know how its results work
Great product! Easy application to most affected areas... fish active and breeding right next to some pellets... organic debris noticeably gobbled up !
Seems to be helping control moss and algae. Easy to use
Will be ordering again. I can see a decrease in the muck already.