- Create a Picture-Perfect Landscape: With a rich, calming aqua blue color, our pond and lake dye instantly adds a touch of scenic charm to your property! Once dispersed, it can create a stunning contrast with green landscaping, yet it won't stain fish, birds or plants.
- Protect Fish and Water Quality: By providing water with a natural shade, our blue pond dye counterbalances the negative effects of excessive sunlight! Not only can this shield fish from predators, but it can also keep water cool, making it easier for fish to breathe.
- Easy to Use: To get started, simply pour your pond colorant along the water's edge in several different spots. This ultra-concentrated formula equals 3/4 of a gallon of similar dyes! One quart will treat one acre of 3' deep water (approximately 1 million gallons).
- Safe and Non-Toxic: Professional strength yet entirely harmless, our pond treatment leaves water safe for swimming and irrigation after dispersion! It's even compatible with most aquatic algaecides and herbicides, offering total convenience and versatility.
- Trusted Brand: Whether you're looking for pond algae control or you simply want to transform your property into your own private getaway, Living Waters can help! If you have any problems or questions, please reach out to our friendly customer service team.
Preserve the Health and Beauty of Your Pond or Lake!
Ponds can be a beautiful addition to any property. But if the water is exposed to excessive sunlight,
it can cause unwanted side effects including murkiness, out-of-control algae growth and even poor
living conditions for wildlife.
Boost the health of your pond or lake with TruBlu Concentrated Dye from Living Water! With its
aqua blue color, our formula is as gorgeous as it is tranquil. Your water will quickly become the
centerpiece of your yard as the rich hue perfectly complements any natural landscape. For added
safety and convenience, the dye won't stain fish, birds, plants or other wildlife after dispersion.
But our dye does more than boost aesthetics! By providing a natural shade, it creates a shield for
fish against potential predators. And since it offsets the effects of excessive sunlight, it also helps
control algae growth. Cooler water temperatures also allow fish to breathe more easily. The best
part? Maintaining the color is as effortless as adding dye to the water every four to six weeks.
Highly concentrated and professional strength, our dye formula equals 3/4 of a gallon of similar
products! One quart will treat one acre of 3' deep water, and because it's non-toxic, water is safe
for swimming and irrigation after dispersion.
Why Choose Our Pond Dye?- Stunning aqua blue color
- Won't stain plants or wildlife
- Protects against excessive sunlight
- Fast-acting and easy to use
- Safe and non-toxic
Our Customer Service Team is Standing By!
*Stock is limited. Order today to ensure availability.
Order Your Pond Colorant Now for a Breathtaking Landscape!
I’ve used similar products in the past to make the lake more visually appealing but in larger quantities. This product is highly concentrated but to get the desired coloration I used 2 quarts and it worked great
I ordered the Aqua blue pond dye and was shipped the Midnight blue pond dye. To exchange it I would of still had to pay shipping. Would not of been worth it so I just kept it.
Good I just poured it in the pond
I’ve used other blueing pond products and this is hands down the best. A little goes a long way making it an excellent value and the color is beautiful.