- Features: Choice of finishes: Galvalume or Green 125 lb. Capacity
- Choice of legs: Regular (Bank) or Dock
- Regular (Bank) Legs are angled and include adjustable feet with pads for levelling the feeder on the bank.
- Dock Legs are straight with pads for mounting to the dock.
- Both types of legs include anchoring hardware.
- Handles a large variety of feed: 1/8 in. - 1/2 in. pellets
- NO Large Than 1/2 in pellets!
- Premium timer:
- o Feeds up to 24 times a day o Customizable feeding duration time o Adjustable motor speeds and casting distances for each feeding o Built-in battery tester Built-in sight-gages in the front and back to check on feed level Solar panel ports on all sides
- Premium 24 Event Timer
- Heavy duty 12 Volt motors and 12 Volt battery
- Galvalume Finish, Green Finish,
125 lb. (corn weight) holds approximately 70 lbs. dry floating fish pellets
- Our 125 lb. Directional Feeders ship in two packages.
- Dimensions (LxWxH:Weight) are the following:
- Package 1: 38 x 20 x 17: 60 lb.
- Package 2: 31 x 10 x 6: 21 lb.
Fish love it . Know when it will go off and are waiting. Feeder works GREAT. Swampfox
Seems to work great
The fish live it
Works great. Only been in service for a week.
Very sturdy and easy to set.
Great service and great product