- Quieter operation than similar compressors
- Universal dual voltage motor
- Oil-less operation
- Permanently lubricated bearings
- Includes Stratus Smart-Start technology to start under load
- Superior quality, flexible cup material for increased reliability
- Die-cast body components for overall strength
- Single or double cylinder design
- Inlet air filter, rubber foot pads 5' power cord included
- Hard coated cylinder for wear resistance
- 2 year limited warranty
- Assembled in the USA
- Maximum 30 psi
- 2.3 CFM
- 1.7 amps 115v / 0.9 amps 230v
I bought this compressor to replace the old one which just stopped working after running it 24 hours a day for 6 years. The old one was put in when we just finished digging our pond. Good compressor.
very happy. It is sufficient for my half acre pond. It's quiet operation is great.
In early November 2020 I placed an order with Living Water Aeration (LWA) for a Stratus 1/4 HP Rocking Piston Compressor (SRC25). The compressor arrived quickly via FedEx, but the compressor did arrive with an obvious electrical problem that required me to contact LWA immediately. The LWA representative quickly addressed the situation and within a few days the defective compressor was picked up at my residence by FedEX and a day later the replacement unit arrived. This compressor operated as expected. I have viewed some comments from others about this model running hotter then the former discontinued unit (ERP25). I have been monitoring the unit housing temperature since it arrived and so far I have no concerns, but I will continue occasional temperature checks to verify. The other attribute I noticed (and is outlined in the specs) is the noise level. It is a touch louder than the ERP25, but it is not a problem for my situation. This compressor will be running 24/7, so hope it stands the test of time and delivers to my pond important aeration for many many years to come.