Secret To Pond Excellence
If you consider yourself to be eco-friendly, you should consider choosing a Windmill Aeration System. It doesn’t require electricity, which is ideal if you want to aerate water in remote locations. Additionally, blades, braces, tail, tower, and dome can be painted red, black, white, yellow, green, bronze, silver, and blue making it an excellent landscaping feature. As time goes by, you’ll be saving money on electricity bills!
- Windmill Tower
- Windmill Head w/ Compressor
- 1 Membrane Diffuser w/ base
- 100' non-weighted poly tubing, which you can upgrade to weighted tubing for additional $145.00
Dig three holes for each leg 3 ft deep
put 4ft rod that comes with the kit in the center and cement it
12' windmill leg to leg 63 inches
16' windmill leg to leg 82 inches
20' windmill leg to leg 100 inches
24' windmill leg to leg 119 inches
Blades tip to tip 6.1 feet long
18 gauge steel legs
0.5 CFM 5MPH
2 CFM 10MPH
3 CFM 15MPH
4.5 CFM 30MPH
New video on how to install your windmill:
The features include:
- Pumps up to 3 CFM of air in low winds - up to 4.5 CFM in 15+ MPH wind
- Thanks to the larger compressor, 1/2" piston stroke and 10" diaphragm one system can aerate ponds from ¼ acre up to 3 acres in size. It can run up to 3 diffusers.
- Oval holes, rounded corners, and reduced number of parts make the assembly process quicker.
- Redesigned blades with rounded edges for better airflow
- A diaphragm that uses “BalCam” Technology to increase the amount of produced air, while also increasing the durability of the bearings
- Effective in as little as 3-5 MPH wind, thanks to the excellent design of the blades. Total head width is 73" - largest available head on the market.
- Heat and tail fin design that self-governs, which decreases the possibility of damage to the windmill
- The 3-sided tower can be lowered and raised, making all the repairs and maintenance easier. Only three ground mounting locations. 16' and 20' heights are also available.
- 5-year warranty on the compressor, and a 3-year warranty on other parts of the windmill.
|Capacity||Up to 4.5 CFM (cubic feet of air per min.)|
|Swept Area||19.63 sq. ft.|
|Stroke||0.5" Balanced Camshaft Design|
|Over speed Protection||Automatic|
|Foundation||3 ground rods; 1" diameter pipe, 4' long|