Kasco’s Teich-Aire Rocking Piston Compressors are continuous-duty, oil-free, aeration compressors that are a great choice for aerating ponds and other deep water applications.
Whether run intermittently or continuously, these rocking piston aeration compressors will deliver reliable and efficient performance day-in and day-out. Each unit includes a 40 PSI pressure relief valve, vibration mounts, intake air filter assembly, and brass hose fitting for easy implementation into your existing system. Each compressor has a 6 ft. power cord, thermal overload protection, and a ramped internal valve plate that allows for restart under load after power failures.
Available in 1/4, 1/2, or 3/4HP, these rocking piston compressors will deliver the performance you need for all your compressor installations. Our own line of aeration compressors will meet the demand of continuous-duty, year-round, larger aeration applications.
- Oil-less piston
- Continuous or intermittent operation
- 115V or 230V and 50 Hz or 60 Hz power options
- Safety Tested: ETL listed to UL and CSA standards, CE marked (the KM-200C does not carry CSA recognition)
- Quiet operation
- Low maintenance and dependable design
- Backed by a two-year warranty
- 6 ft. power cord
- Thermal overload protection
- Ramped internal valve plate for restarting under load
- 40 PSI pressure relief valve, intake air filter, brass hose fitting
It works as expected
Just like advertised
So far compressor works well. Bought our own line to hook up to it and the diffuser. We also built our own casing around the compressor. So far, for our pond, it is working exactly like we hoped. Fast shipping and exactly as described. Thank you!