Living Water Aeration pond aerators are efficient, affordable and safe systems for circulating and adding oxygen to your pond. Our pond aeration systems are guaranteed to increase oxygen levels in your pond. Also these systems destratify, prevent oxygen depletion and fish kills. Aeration is also a highly effective way to contorl unwanted algae blooms and weed infestations. There is absolutely no electricity in the water, our pond aeration systems are safe for any type of water recreation.
Each package includes our deluxe locking cabinet complete with air compressor and a cooling fan already installed. Also there is an electrical box/outlet already mounted and ready for your incoming power line. Every compressor has a valved outlet assembly, a pressure relief valve and a pressure gauge installed, simply set cabinet in desired location, install the air diffusers and connect the tubing!
- Kit Includes:
- Deluxe locking steel cabinet w/ cooling fan installed
- 1/2 HP Stratus Rocking Piston Compressor (Made in USA)
- 300' - 3/8'' weighted tubing
- (3) Dual Head Air diffusers with check valve and diffuser base
- 3 Way Valved Outlet
- 5.1 CFM
- 3.6 amps @115v
- 1.8 amps @230v
- 2 Year Warranty on Compressor
- 5 Year Warranty on Tubing, Diffusers & Cabinet
- Aerates up to 50' deep
- Fittings and clamps
- Can also be used as a de-icer in the wintertime
- Elimination of foul odors from undesirable dissolved gases
- Elimination of low oxygen fish kills
- Reduced nutrient levels and associated algae growth
- Reduced aquatic midge and mosquito insect hatches
- Oxidized/reduced organic bottom muck
- Improved fisheries by expanding oxygenated habitat
- Increased oxygen levels throughout water column
- Safe entry - no electricity in the water, GFI protection on all circuits
|Max Depth||Max Pond Size|
|5-8 feet||3/4 acre|
|8-12 feet||1 1/2 acre|
|12-25 feet||3 acres|
Safety and installation:
The compressor comes with 300 feet of 3/8" weighted tubing, making it easy to install: The tubing will sink by itself to the bottom of the pond without the need of any additional weight making it invisible to the eye. It will also decrease the chances of the airline being snagged by fishing lines or swimmers. Because there is no electricity in the pond, this diffused aeration system is completely safe for people or wildlife near and in the water.
The only maintenance needed being the replacement of piston cups, they typically last 3 to 5 years. Repair kits are available on our website (click here for more information) at a very affordable price (a noticeable and sudden drop in air bubbles after a few years of operation is a sure sign that the diaphragms need to be replaced).
Be sure to clean the inlet air filter on your compressor regularly. Wash dirty air filters in soapy water. Replacement filters are available on our website here.
Pond Aerator Installation:
Installation Instructions are available in our brochure. Click here to access a downloadable PDF version.
We also have an illustrated guide that walks you through step by step. Click here for access to the illustrated guide.
Feel free to call us if you are unsure of what kit to purchase and we will be happy to assist you: 1.888.775.2402
Try It Today Risk Free with Our Unbeatable Warranties!
*Stock is limited. Order today to ensure availability.
Order Your System Now and Keep Your Pond Clear!
So far it works very well. We are using it on our old system of diffusers and they aren’t designed to handle as much air pressure as this one can produce. We have the air throttle down until we can install the new ones. Once we do that it will be just what we needed.