The Solar Pond Aerator 2 AerMaster Direct Drive Aeration System can efficiently help you to increase the levels of dissolved oxygen in ponds up to 0.75 acres in size. The product comes as a turnkey system - everything is already customized. All the parts needed for the installation process are included - you only need concrete to set your post. The mounting frames are pre-cut and pre-drilled to make it possible for the 2 panels to be mounted in parallel. You will also receive quick cable disconnects to make assembly less complicated, and a 5' galvanized steel mounting pole with instructions.
- Direct Drive 12v DC solar compressor rated at 2.8 CFM (Sound 60db
- Powder-coated aluminum cabinet with a lifetime warranty against rust
- DC cooling fan with guards
- 2 - 180w polycrystalline solar panels (58 ½” X 26 ½”)
- OWS DD solar controller module
- Aluminum mounting frame with adjustable settings
- Galvanized mounting pole 2” - schedule 40 still pipe size 5ft long
- Liquid filled pressure gauge
- 1 roll of 100' of high quality 1/2" ID weighted airline
- 1 Low PSI Optimal™ Air Double Disc Diffusers with self-sinking bases
- Max depth is 12ft per diffuser
- Please call to add this kit!
- Optional: Sound Kit for Aerator Cabinet ($249.00)
- add on with sound kit, comes with bottom pad, side left cover, sound proofing inside cabinet
Solar 12V DC compressor and the max run your diffuser is 200ft.12ft is the max depth on your diffuser.
Optional: medium equipment pad to which the cabinet can be attached.
If you have any questions about our products, then don’t hesitate to contact us! We are here to help you.
Very good, easy to install
If it shipped can you track it for me or give me the tracking number
I have to say that I am very impressed with the quality of the system components and ease of installation. It worked instantly and has been performing great!
We have not completed installation yet, so we are not ready to provide a review
Excellent. Shipping and delivery was smooth. Assembly and installation was a snap considering I’ve never dealt with one before. And the best thing of all it worked, just follow directions.