- Complete Aeration System: Water aeration has several positive effects: creates an ecosystem in which fish and other living organisms can thrive, clears the water, eliminates foul odors, reduces algae growth, and discourages mosquitoes from laying eggs in the water. This aerator will ensure that there is enough oxygen in the water. On top of that, it can also be used as a de-icer during the winter.
- Incredibly Powerful: This device can aerate ponds up to 1 acre, the rocking piston compressor is capable of operating up to 50' deep. The motor draws only 1.7 amps and pumps 2.3 CFM of air.
- Completely Safe: There is no electricity in the water, which means that it is completely safe to fish, pets, or humans.
- Superior Quality: The aerator is extremely durable, and can operate in any weather conditions.
- Unbeatable Warranty: The compressor has a 2-year warranty, whereas the tubing and diffuser have a 5-year warranty.
- 1/4 HP Stratus Rocking Piston Compressor
- 100' - 3/8'' weighted tubing
- Air diffuser with check valve and diffuser base
- Fittings and clamps
- Can prevent water from freezing
- 2.3 CFM
- 1.7 amps @115v
- 0.9 amps @230v
- 50' max operating depth
- ADD $100 Soundproofing
Why Choose Our Aeration Kit?
- Gets rid of foul odors
- Reduces algae growth
- Less bottom muck
- Healthier ecosystem for fish
- Safe for fish, pets, and children
- Can aerate ponds up to 1 acre
- Very durable
If you need extra tubing, you can find it on our website. Additionally, you can also order a second diffuser. If you decide to do so, you will also need a valve manifold to control the airflow to the diffusers. There is also a deluxe version of this system available on our website if you want to protect it from the weather.
|Max Depth||Max Pond Size|
|5-8 feet||1/4 acre|
|8-12 feet||1/2 acre|
|12-18 feet||1 acres|
|18-20 feet||1.5 acres|
- If you decide to purchase this kit, you should remember that the compressor requires protection against weather that can permanently damage it. You can order cabinets off our website - check out our Cabinets or deluxe kits.
- Don’t place the compressor on the ground - it would allow the dirt to damage the engine. The compressor should be elevated above the ground.
- A cabinet needs proper ventilation with a cooling fan to avoid overheating, which could damage the equipment.
*Stock is limited. Order today to ensure availability.
Product works fine
very good shipped quickly and was easy to set up
Item was easy to assemble and install, just a little noisier then we were hoping for
Aerator was easy to install and appears well built. Runs quietly inside the resin cabinet I purchased and produces an enormous amount of bubbles. Already improving the water in our pond after 2 weeks - very pleased with this purchase!
The pump cleared up our pond within 2 days. Great product, and easy to use.