- Complete Aeration System: When there isn't enough oxygen circulating in your pond's water, it can lead to foul odors, algae growth, mosquitoes, and even fish kill. Our aerator pump quickly boosts oxygen levels and can even be used as a de-icer in the wintertime!
- Incredibly Powerful: The AirPro water aerator brings results you won't find anywhere else! Able to aerate ponds up to 1 acre, the super-strength rocking piston compressor operates up to 50' deep while the motor draws 1.7 amps and pumps 2.3 CFM of air.
- Completely Safe: Although it's able to deliver efficient results, our affordable pond air pump maintains total safety. The system operates without running electricity through the water, so there's no threat to wildlife or to your family during water recreation activities!
- Superior Quality: Made of durable, long-lasting materials, you'll be able to rely on our pond aerators through virtually any season and weather condition! Your order includes a 1/4 HP compressor, 100', 3/8'' weighted tubing, and a single head membrane diffuser.
- Unbeatable Warranty: When you purchase from Living Water, you can shop risk-free! Our compressor comes with a 2-year warranty, while the tubing and diffuser come with a 5-year warranty. Our customer service team is standing by to handle your questions.
- 1/4 HP Stratus Rocking Piston Compressor
- 100' - 3/8'' weighted tubing
- Air diffuser with check valve and diffuser base
- Fittings and clamps
- Can also be used as a de-icer in the wintertime
- 2.3 CFM
- 1.7 amps @115v
- 0.9 amps @230v
- 50' max operating depth
- ADD $100 Sound proofing
The Simple Solution for Pond Aeration!
If your pond is prone to algae growth or if you have experienced a fish kill, chances are there's insufficient oxygen circulation in the water. Hot, cloudy weather and waste decomposition are just two of the many factors that can lead to these serious problems.
To make maintaining your pond easy, Living Water Aeration introduces the AirPro Pond Aerator Kit! This complete system efficiently pumps air into your pond, eliminating numerous issues like foul odors, mosquito hatches, and bottom muck. Over time, it helps improve fisheries by expanding oxygenated habitats for a clean, healthy environment!
The secret to our kit's success is in the whopping power it provides! It aerates ponds up to 1 acre in size, operates up to 50' deep, and draws 1.7 amps and pumps 2.3 CFM of air. Despite these powerful components, the system doesn't run electricity through the water and features GFI protection on all circuits, so the pond remains safe for humans and wildlife alike!
At Living Water Aeration, we bring high quality manufacturing together with affordable prices! Our system includes a durable 1/4 HP compressor, 100', 3/8'' weighted tubing, and a single head membrane diffuser for a system you can depend on.
Why Choose Our Aeration Kit?
- Minimizes odor and fish kill
- Reduce nutrient levels associated with algae growth
- Oxidize / reduce organic bottom muck
- Improve fisheries by expanding oxygenated habitat
- Increased oxygen levels throughout water column
- Safe entry - no electricity in the water
- Aerates ponds up to 1 acre
- Water remains safe for humans
- Made of durable materials
- Warranty included
Try It Today Risk Free with Our Unbeatable Warranties!
*Stock is limited. Order today to ensure availability.
Order Your System Now and Keep Your Pond Clear!
There are several options for this kit as you can see above the add to cart button. We have an option for additional air tubing if needed, also this system can be equipped with a second diffuser. If you do opt for the additional diffuser keep in mind that a valve manifold is needed to regulate the air flow to each diffuser. Also if you are interested in a weatherproof housing for the compressor please see the deluxe version of this system.
|Max Depth||Max Pond Size|
|5-8 feet||1/4 acre|
|8-12 feet||1/2 acre|
|12-18 feet||1 acres|
|18-20 feet||1.5 acres|
Airpro Rocking Piston Pond Aerator
I just installed the aerator and it seems to working just fine. Just need to get my timer working properly and I should be all set. Timely shipping and adequate instructions.
Love this aerator. My pond looks very healthy! Fish are moving around pond more and temperature variations have decreased! Definitely has improved the health of my pond!
Great price and product!
My .75 acre pond, which is 35 or more years old has needed aeration for several years. The water gets pretty nasty during the hot and still summer days. After researching different DIY and kit systems I decided on this one after talking to customer service. I got everything I needed to run 100 feet from the pump to the water's edge then 100 feet out to the middle of the pond for less than $700. Had my trench already dug so when I got my kit it took less than an hour to connect the tubing and drop the diffuser into the middle of the pond. I ran a nylon cord from the diffuser to the surface and tied it to a couple of duck decoys. It really moves lots of water. I noticed right a way the septic like odor from the bubbles as it boiled up the stagnant water from the bottom. I'm really excited about the prospect of a cleaner pond without using chemicals, etc. I know the fish are going to appreciate it!
So far so good pond is 40 years old and after 2 weeks there is an improvement
Our Pond is Clean!
For the first time in years, our pond is clear of algae! We have had massive fish die-off twice in three years. We had the water tested for chemical run-off from the surrounding fields, but the tests were negative. We did, however have a LOT of algae and it was determined that our fish died from oxygen deprivation. We finally took the expert's advice and installed an Aerator (we chose the AirPro Pond Aerator) and the algae was completely gone within a week! We now have happy, healthy fish! And a beautiful pond.