Kasco Marine, one of the leading sellers of floating fountains, pond aerators and water circulators, has come up with a new model 4400JF ideal for a medium sized pond. This floating aerating fountain has multiple fountain patterns and heights that can be adjusted, making the product a highly-requested unit.
What makes it so different from many similar products available in the market is the variety in patterns provided by its five interchangeable nozzles standard which gives you five different fountain patterns for the price of just one. These designs have a wide range of height and width and are greater in number compared to the 3400JF model. Moreover, the product will be available in 120 V, 240 V and 60 Hz models to cater to everyone's needs.
This highly requested unit is perfect for medium size ponds and when multiple fountain patterns and pattern height are desired. It includes 5 interchangeable nozzles standard, patterns range in height and width and provide beautiful and stunning displays with up to 10′ in height.
The 4400HJF is supplied with a state-of-the-art GFCB protected control panel, model C-85. Add an optional Fountain Lighting Package to the 4400JF to extend its beauty into the nighttime hours.
The Kasco 4400JF Includes These 5 Nozzles
- Multiple Patterns in One Unit: Custom-configure the unit to the exact project needs and your personal tastes.
- Efficient / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit. 11 running amps on 120V and 5.5 running amps on 240V circuits for low operating costs.
- Clog Resistant: Unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market. Successful shallow water operation in as little as 19″.
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal for protection against leaks. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards.
- Ships Easily: 4400JF ships in 2 or 3 boxes and 4400HJF ships in 3 or 4 boxes via UPS, depending upon cord length selected. (Add 1 box for lights)
- Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW underwater rated power cord length options of 50′, 100′, 150′, or 200′ (250′, 300′, and 400′ options available with 240V models)
- Includes two 50′ braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY