Secret To Pond Excellence
The Solaer system includes the equipment that comes with our standard aeration systems, but additionally, you also get the solar equipment:
- (1) 250-watt Solar Panel with pole mounting bracket
- 200' Self Weighted Alpine Tubing
- (2) Duraplate Self-Cleaning, Non-Clogging, Membrane Diffusers
- Deep Cycle Gel Cell Solar Batteries - to provide long-lasting runtime
- Energy-efficient, brushless 24v DC Compressor
- Wiring Harness
- Prostar Charge Control Center
- 12/24 Volt Smart Box Converter
- Attractive 100% Recycled Plastic Cabinet
- Efficient Sound Reduction Package w/ ASTM sound reduction foam
- Industrial high flow cooling blower
- Brass regulator valves
- Check Valves
- Programmable Digital Timer
- Fully-Adjustable Manifold with Safety Relief Valve and Pressure Gauge
- Complete Fittings Package
- A high-volume cooling fan
- Installation and Maintenance Manual
- Solar 24V DC compressor and the max run for your diffuser is 1000ft.
15ft is the max depth on your diffuser.
Proper water aeration has numerous benefits. Firstly, it makes the water cleaner and creates a better ecosystem for fish. It also gets rid of foul odors and discourages mosquitoes from laying eggs in the water. In addition to that, proper water aeration allows fish to breathe, creating a better environment to live in.
Note: Customers must furnish a schedule 40 steel pipe for mounting the solar panel
Solar Powered Aeration System was designed to make it easier for the users to aerate bodies of water in remote locations, while also being eco-friendly. It is meant for small ponds but also lakes up to 5 acres. When it comes to the bigger ones, please contact us for a custom system quote.
The system can operate even 20 hours per day under normal conditions, and run up to 3 days without any solar input. If the conditions are suboptimal, it can still work without any problems, thanks to a battery backup. This fully automated system can work in any conditions - both in extremely hot and cold temperatures.
Please see below some key features:
- 100% recycled plastic cabinet
- 20” W x 24” L x 27” T
- 37cfm cooling blower
- Two – 2 Adjustable Valve Manifolds
- Digital Timer that is programmable
- Sound reduction package and 1” ASTM certified Acoustical Foam
- Charge Control System
- Dual EcoFlow 24V Compressors & 24 V High-Efficiency Solar Panel
- 2 - 100ft weighted tubing 1/2” I.D. with 1/4” sidewalls
- Resistant to fishhook
- Self-weighted & self-cleaning
- Will not kink or break
- Available in 100’ and 500’ lengths
Solar Powered Aeration System can help you save money in the long run! You won’t have to pay utility costs. That’s not all - the power outages won’t have any effects on the aeration system.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with us and one of our experts will be able to help you.