Secret To Pond Excellence
If you are looking to aerate a small pond, then this aeration kit might be a perfect choice! It is designed for ponds up to ⅜ acre in size, and up to 7 feet in depth. The compressor can run 24 hours a day; during the winter months, the device can be used to prevent the pond from freezing. With this kit, you will ensure that there is enough oxygen in your pond and that there is proper water circulation.
You will receive:
- KLC60 compressor with a 3.1 cfm that can be used outdoors, though it is best to protect it from the weather by placing it in a cabinet.
- 50' of ½” Quick Sink tubing that will sink by itself, which means that the installation is extra easy!
- Air diffuser
- 3-year warranty on the compressor, and a 5-year warranty on the tubing and the diffusers
Safety & Maintenance:
- Before you install or service the unit, please make sure that it is not connected to the power source.
- Avoid submerging the compressor, as it would cause damage
- If you notice a sudden loss of air output, just replace the diaphragms or the piston. You can find a variety of repair kits on our website.
For the best results, place your aeration system between the deepest and the shallowest parts of your pond: if the deepest part of your pond is 4 feet, and the shallowest is 2 feet, place your aeration system around 3 feet depth.
If you have any questions, give us a call!
This pond aeration system works very well
Small Pond Aerator
Works great! Easy to set up. We made our own housing using a cheap plastic shelf system and plastic screen to surround the sides. This keeps away any debris and protects against rain while the motor sits under a protective evergreen tree.
Quality Aerator System
Purchased and installed this unit in small spring fed pond. Easy setup and performs well. Pump is installed in shed and air tubing is run through buried pvc pipe 40ft to pond. Have now been running for a week and water quality is already improving. I would recommend this product.
Easy set up!
Easy to install and love that we don't have to unplug this type aerator when we enter pond! Love it!
I purchased this aerator to keep ice clear of my new granite steps into the lake. It is keeping a nice clear area maybe 40' across as a guess. It is doing exactly what I wanted it to do. Good price too!