These aeration kits are powered by a quiet compressor and are made for continuous operation; you can run them 24 hours a day.
Made of durable, long-lasting materials, they do a great job of aerating all year long and can be used as de-icers during the winter time.
This kit is ideal for small ponds, aquariums or other systems hosting fish and of a surface up to 3/8 of an acre or small ponds with a maximum depth of 7 feet.
This aerator is perfect for preventing fish kills and low oxygen levels in small ponds.
- Incredible reliable power: Your KLC60 compressor will provide up to 3.1 cfm of air in the water.
- Easy to install: The compressor comes with 50’ of ½” Quick Sink tubing making it easy to install. The tubing will sink by itself to the bottom of the pond without the need of any additional weight making it invisible to the eye. It will also decrease the chances of the airline being snagged by fishing lines or swimmers.
- Many benefits for your pond: This aeration system will be a great benefit to the aquatic ecosystem into which you are installing it. Not only do they provide good aeration, they also contribute to the general health of your pond by improving the circulation of the water and de-stratifying the deeper layers of the water for ponds up to 7 feet deep.
- Weather resistant compressors allowing use outdoors. Although it is recommended that you shelter it in a cabinet with good aeration, to avoid over-heating.
- 50' of ½” Quick Sink tubing and air diffuser
- Three year warranty on compressor
- For your safety, always unplug the unit from its power source before installing or servicing. For more information on safety and how to safely handle this unit, please consult our PDF brochure.
- Do not submerse the compressor. Keep away from water, above surface level or any area that favors the creation of puddles.
- Preferably, install your compressor in a shaded area away from excessive dust or moisture.
- This compressor is designed to solely pump air.
- Over the years, your aeration system, although it is still running, might experience a loss of air output. This might be time to replace the diaphragms or the pistons, depending on the type. Compressor repair kits are available on our website. Click here for more information.
Remember it comes with a great 3-year warranty on the compressor and 5 year warranty on tubing and diffusers!!!
Quality Aerator System
Purchased and installed this unit in small spring fed pond. Easy setup and performs well. Pump is installed in shed and air tubing is run through buried pvc pipe 40ft to pond. Have now been running for a week and water quality is already improving. I would recommend this product.
Easy set up!
Easy to install and love that we don't have to unplug this type aerator when we enter pond! Love it!
I purchased this aerator to keep ice clear of my new granite steps into the lake. It is keeping a nice clear area maybe 40' across as a guess. It is doing exactly what I wanted it to do. Good price too!
Happy with purchase, delieved on time.
Easy to assemble, solved my problem and it saved the rest of my fish. Lost about 90% of my fish before the unit came. Lost was do to springs drying up. Wont have that problem again.
The aeration equipment recently purchased has vastly impoved the maintenance and appearance of my koi fish pond. The aerator has aided in completely clearing the water. This has never occured over the last 20 years without the aerator. Although I filtered the pond well. that was apparently not enough. I bless the day I decided to use the aerator. The fish also tend to be more active. Thank you, Living Water from all of us (koi population and owners)