This aeration system is an excellent idea if you want to aerate the water in the pond without having to connect to the electricity. You will no longer have to pay the utility costs, but there’s more - you will save the planet too! If you want to increase the esthetic value of your pond, you can choose the following sections - blades, braces, tail, tower, dome, to be painted either red, black, white, yellow, green, bronze, silver, or blue.
Why is it a good idea to purchase this aerating system?
- In low winds can pump up to 3 CFM, and up to 4.5 CFM in 15+ MPH winds
- Easy assembly thanks to oval holes and rounded corners
- The special design of the blades to catch more wind. Total head width is 73’’.
- Large diaphragm uses a patent-pending “BalCam” Technology. Three sealed bearings increase the lifespan of the system.
- Larger compressor 1/2" piston stroke and 10" diaphragm - designed to produce the maximum amount of air and to increase the lifespan of parts. Check valves that increase air-flow
- Can aerate the water with slow 3-5 mph winds.
- Up to 3 diffusers can be used to aerate ponds from ¼ acre up to 3 acres in size.
- If there is no open next to the pond, you can place it even up to 1000’ from the water’s edge.
- The 54'' diameter head has 12 blades and is self-governing in high winds, which will prevent the damage to the windmill.
- Durable parts that will last you for a long time
- A 3-sided tower that can be lowered and raised to make the maintenance and repairs easier, and needs only 3 ground mounting locations. You can also purchase 12’ and 20’ towers.
- 5-year warranty for the compressor, and a 3-year warranty for other windmill parts.
The systems include:
- Windmill Tower
- Windmill Head with Compressor
- 1 Membrane Diffuser with base
- 100' non-weighted poly tubing that can be upgraded to weighted tubing for $145.00
|Capacity||Up to 4.5 CFM (cubic feet of air per min.)|
|Swept Area||19.63 sq. ft.|
|Stroke||0.5" Balanced Camshaft Design|
|Over speed Protection||Automatic|
|Foundation||3 ground rods; 1" diameter pipe, 4' long|