Secret To Pond Excellence
If you want to ensure that the water in the pond remains crystal clear and that the esthetic value of the pond doesn’t worsen with time, you should purchase an aerator. A KLC Koi Pond Aerator is an excellent choice if you are looking for a model that will be great when it comes to water aeration, but also de-icing. The dual linear diaphragm compressor will provide maximum air output all year round. This energy-efficient device won’t ruin your rest next to the pond, as it is very quiet. On top of that, it won’t hurt fish, or other animals in the pond - there won’t be electricity in the water. You will also receive a 3-year warranty.
- Energy-efficient - uses only 36 watts!
- Designed or ponds 2000-15000 gallons, though the exact maximum pond size depends on several factors, f.e. the fish load.
- Maximum depth 6'
- 2.1 cfm
- KLC40 compressor with a 6' power cord
- Two rubber membrane diffusers
- 50' of 3/8" Quick Sink tubing
- Two Valve air splitter, connectors and fittings
You could add the option of running a large tube to the manifold it would increase volume and have only one tube to said manifold
works great good aairation coverage