If you want to ensure that the water in the pond remains crystal clear and that the esthetic value of the pond doesn’t worsen with time, you should purchase an aerator. A KLC Koi Pond Aerator is an excellent choice if you are looking for a model that will be great when it comes to water aeration, but also de-icing. The dual linear diaphragm compressor will provide maximum air output all year round. This energy-efficient device won’t ruin your rest next to the pond, as it is very quiet. On top of that, it won’t hurt fish, or other animals in the pond - there won’t be electricity in the water. You will also receive a 3-year warranty.
- Energy-efficient - uses only 36 watts!
- Designed or ponds 2000-15000 gallons, though the exact maximum pond size depends on several factors, f.e. the fish load.
- Maximum depth 6'
- 2.1 cfm
- KLC40 compressor with a 6' power cord
- Two rubber membrane diffusers
- 50' of 3/8" Quick Sink tubing
- Two Valve air splitter, connectors and fittings
You could add the option of running a large tube to the manifold it would increase volume and have only one tube to said manifold
works great good aairation coverage