Our aerator pump PA10W quickly boosts oxygen levels and can even be used as a de-icer in the wintertime.
- Heavy duty compressor: With a 1/20 horse power compressor, the AirPro Diaphragm Compressor Pomp (or PA10W aerator) is made for continuous operation. You can run it 24 hours a day for four to five years. Made of durable, long-lasting materials, you'll be able to rely on our pond aerators through virtually any season and weather condition!
- Enhanced benefits: This aeration system will be a great benefit to the aquatic ecosystem into which you are installing it. It is ideal for aeration of ponds that are both small (up to 1/16 acre) and shallow (30'maximum depth). See the chart below to see if this aerator would be right for your pond size and depth.
|Max Depth||Max Pond Size|
|5-12 feet||1/20 acre|
|12-30 feet||1/16 acre|
- Incredible reliable power: Its small motor is energy sufficient for it will draw as little as 1.5 amps of electricity, and still be of great efficiency for your pond since it can pump up to .7 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute) of oxygen into the water maintaining in the meantime a continuous circulation of air and water.
- Easy to install and completely safe: The compressor comes with 50 feet of 3/8" weighted tubing, making it easier to install: The tubing will sink by itself to the bottom of the pond without the need of any additional weight making it invisible to the eye. It will also decrease the chances of the airline being snagged by fishing lines or swimmers. Because there is no electricity in the pond, installing this diffused aeration system is completely safe for people or wildlife near and in the water.
- And more... In addition, the air diffusers include a check valve to prevent water from going back into the airline, and an underlay to prevent the diffuser from settling into mud and/or muck on the bottom of the pond.
A PA10W Kit Includes the following items:
- 1/20 HP Gast Diaphragm Compressor
- 3/8'' weighted tubing - 50 ft.
- Two stone air diffusers with check valve and underlay (to prevent diffuser from settling into mud)
- Fittings and clamps
- Free Shipping!!!
Benefits of a PA10W aeration system
Why Choose Our Aeration Kit? The benefits are multiple:
- Minimizes odor and fish kill
- Reduces nutrient levels associated with algae growth
- Oxidizes / reduces organic bottom muck
- Improves fisheries by expanding oxygenated habitat
- Increases oxygen levels throughout water column
- Safe entry - no electricity in the water
- Aerates ponds up to 1/20 acre
- Water remains safe for humans
- Made of durable materials
- Warranty included (5 years on the diffusers and airlines)
The only maintenance needed being the replacement of diaphragms when needed. Repair kits are available on our website (click here for more information) at a very affordable price (a noticeable and sudden drop in air bubbles after a few years of operation is a sure sign that the diaphragms need to be replaced).
Be sure to clean the inlet air filter on your compressor regularly. Wash dirty air filters in soapy water. Replacement filters are available on our website here.
Installation Instructions are available in our brochure. Click here to access a PDF downloadable version.
This type of compressor needs to be protected against weather (rain, snow or other elements...) for it can cause irreversible damages. It is essential that you provide a shelter to protect your compressor (a waterproof cabinet either made of steel or of polyethylene- see under Cabinets for more information).
Also, make sure that your compressor does not sit directly on the ground but is elevated slightly above ground: dirt and dust could cause damage to the engine.
Any cabinet sheltering an aeration system should also be adequately ventilated with a fan to avoid any kind of overheating.
We highly recommend this aerator for hatchery ponds and smaller fish ponds.
Try It Today Risk Free with Our Unbeatable Warranties!
*Stock is limited. Order today to ensure availability.
Order Your System Now and Keep Your Pond Clear!
- Specs here
- Specs here
- Specs here
Approximately 1/15th of an acre pond, twelve to five feet deep. Our old diaphragm pump died last year and was probably an energy hog. And it was huge and noisy. We now have our new pump in a small polymer box with vent louvers, screens for bugs, and protected from most downpours. We cannot believe the microscopic bubbles that come up many feet away from the aerator placed about mid way and mid depth in our elongated pond. We are hoping that after this weird wet spring settles down, the oxygen will reduce the unwanted **** growth in our pond. We will remove the pump and plug the air line over winter, so we are confident this purchase will last us a long time.