AirPro Rocking Piston Pond Aerator Kit - up to 3 Acres
Introducing our new 1/2 HP rocking piston kit. This very powerful unit can aerate up to 3 acres! The rocking piston compressors can operate up to 50' deep. Motor draws 3.8 amps and pumps 5.1 CFM of air. It is a powerful aerator that is competitively priced and don't forget it comes with a great 2 year warranty. Please call us if you are unsure of what kit to purchase and we will be happy to assist you.
Living Water Aeration pond aerators are efficient, affordable and safe systems for circulating and adding oxygen to your pond. Our pond aeration systems are guaranteed to increase oxygen levels in your pond. Also these systems destratify, prevent oxygen depletion and fish kills. There is absolutely no electricity in the water, our pond aeration systems are safe for any type of water recreation.
- 1/2 HP Stratus Rocking Piston Compressor (Made in USA)
- 300' - 3/8'' weighted tubing
- (3) Dual Head Air diffusers with check valve and diffuser base
- 3 Way Valved Outlet
- Aerates up to 50' deep
- 5.1 CFM
- 3.6 amps @115v
- 1.8 amps @230v
- 50' max operating depth
- Elimination of foul odors from undesirable dissolved gases
- Elimination of low oxygen fish kills
- Reduced nutrient levels and associated algae growth
- Reduced aquatic midge and mosquito insect hatches
- Oxidized/reduced organic bottom muck
- Improved fisheries by expanding oxygenated habitat
- Increased oxygen levels throughout water column
- Safe entry - no electricity in the water, GFI protection on all circuits
|Max Depth||Max Pond Size|
|5-8 feet||1 acre|
|8-12 feet||2 acre|
|12-25 feet||3 acres|
Safety and installation:
The compressor comes with 300 feet of 3/8" weighted tubing, making it easy to install: The tubing will sink by itself to the bottom of the pond without the need of any additional weight making it invisible to the eye. It will also decrease the chances of the airline being snagged by fishing lines or swimmers. Because there is no electricity in the pond, this diffused aeration system is completely safe for people or wildlife near and in the water.
The only maintenance needed being the replacement of piston cups & gaskets when needed. Repair kits are available on our website here. (a noticeable and sudden drop in air bubbles after a few years of operation is a sure sign that the piston cups need to be replaced).
Be sure to clean the inlet air filter on your compressor regularly. Wash dirty air filters in soapy water. Replacement filters are available on our website also.
Pond Aerator Installation:
An illustrated instruction guide is available to view here.
Click here to access a downloadable PDF version.
AirPro Rocking Piston Pond Aerator Kit - up to 4 Acres
If you need to aerate really deep water this is your system! Capable of pushing air down to 50' deep, this system can handle high pressure caused by deep water or long airline runs. Powered by a 3/4 HP piston compressor. Comes with everything you need to aerate up to 4 acres. Compressor is available in 115v or 230v, amp draw is 5.7 at 115v and CFM air output is 7.5.
- 3/4 HP Stratus Piston Compressor (Made in the USA)
- 4 dual head air diffusers
- 600' weighted Tubing
- 7.5 CFM
- Operates up to 50' depth
- Valved outlet
- Fittings and clamps
- Can also be used as a de-icer in the wintertime
- 2 Year Warranty!
- 4.5 amps @115v
- 2.3 amps @230v
AirPro 3/4 HP Rotary Vane Pond Aerator Kit - up to 6 Acre Ponds
This unit can aerate up to 6 acres if you have the correct depths. At 10 CFM this is a powerful compressor that will get the job done. It is a rotary vane compressor and is sure to have a long life. When you need pond aeration for 2 big ponds this is the least expensive and yet most effective way to go. You can't beat diffused aeration when it comes to bringing life and oxygen to your pond. We recommend the rotary vane compressors over piston type compressor on all ponds that are less than 18' deep.
Each package includes our deluxe locking cabinet complete with air compressor and a cooling fan already installed. Also there is an electrical box/outlet already mounted and ready for your incoming power line. Every compressor has a valved outlet assembly, a pressure relief valve and a pressure gauge installed, simply set cabinet in desired location, install the air diffusers and connect the tubing!
- Kit Includes:
- Cabinets include cooling fan and electrical outlet pre- installed
- 3/4 HP Gast Rotary Vane Compressor
- Four dual head air diffusers
- 600' weighted tubing
- 4 valve outlet assembly
- Fittings and clamps
- Can be use as a deicer in the wintertime
- 10 CFM
- 12 amps @115v
- 6 amps @230v
- 1 Year Warranty on Compressor
- 5 Year Warranty on Tubing, Diffusers & Cabinet
- This type of compressor needs to be protected against weather who can cause irreversible damages. It is essential that you provide a shelter to protect your compressor (a waterproof cabinet either made of steel or of polyethylene- see under Cabinets or deluxe kits for more information).
- Make sure that your compressor does not sit directly on the ground but is elevated slightly above ground: dirt and dust could cause damage to the engine.
- Any cabinet sheltering an aeration system should also be adequately ventilated with a fan to avoid any kind of overheating.
Feel free to call us if you are unsure of what kit to purchase and we will be happy to assist you: 1.888.775.2402
Try It Today Risk Free with Our Unbeatable Warranties!
*Stock is limited. Order today to ensure availability.
Order Your System Now and Keep Your Pond Clear!
We can see our fish again !!!
We purchased this aerator system to replace an older windmill style pump. What a huge improvement this system is. Within 10 days our murky water cleared and we can now see down to the bottom of the pond . The algae that had built up the last couple years is breaking up and dropping to the bottom. We now sit in lawn chairs in the evening and watch our fish swim by in groups. What a riot. If your pond is cloudy and has algae blooms you have to get this system . The fish will thrive in the clear water and once you can watch them again you will be hooked. This has been the best improvement we have ever made to our property. You won’t be sorry.