AirPro Rocking Piston Pond Aerator Kit - up to 1 Acre
- Complete Aeration System: Water aeration has several positive effects: creates an ecosystem in which fish and other living organisms can thrive, clears the water, eliminates foul odors, reduces algae growth, and discourages mosquitoes from laying eggs in the water. This aerator will ensure that there is enough oxygen in the water. On top of that, it can also be used as a de-icer during the winter.
- Incredibly Powerful: This device can aerate ponds up to 1 acre, the rocking piston compressor is capable of operating up to 50' deep. The motor draws only 1.7 amps and pumps 2.3 CFM of air.
- Completely Safe: There is no electricity in the water, which means that it is completely safe to fish, pets, or humans.
- Superior Quality: The aerator is extremely durable, and can operate in any weather conditions.
- Unbeatable Warranty: The compressor has a 2-year warranty, whereas the tubing and diffuser have a 5-year warranty.
- 1/4 HP Stratus Rocking Piston Compressor 70db
- 100' - 3/8'' weighted tubing
- Air diffuser with check valve and diffuser base
- Fittings and clamps
- Acts as a de-icer during the winter
- 2.3 CFM
- 1.7 amps @115v
- 0.9 amps @230v
- 50' max operating depth
- ADD $100 Soundproofing
Why Choose Our Aeration Kit?
- Gets rid of foul odors
- Reduces algae growth
- Less bottom muck
- Healthier ecosystem for fish
- Safe for fish, pets, and children
- Can aerate ponds up to 1 acre
- Very durable
If you need extra tubing, you can find it on our website. Additionally, you can also order a second diffuser. If you decide to do so, you will also need a valve manifold to control the airflow to the diffusers. There is also a deluxe version of this system available on our website if you want to protect it from the weather.
|Max Depth||Max Pond Size|
|5-8 feet||1/4 acre|
|8-12 feet||1/2 acre|
|12-18 feet||1 acres|
|18-20 feet||1.5 acres|
- If you decide to purchase this kit, you should remember that the compressor requires protection against weather that can permanently damage it. You can order cabinets off our website - check out our Cabinets or deluxe kits.
- Don’t place the compressor on the ground - it would allow the dirt to damage the engine. The compressor should be elevated above the ground.
- A cabinet needs proper ventilation with a cooling fan to avoid overheating, which could damage the equipment.
*Stock is limited. Order today to ensure availability.
everything as expected
after several nights of freezing the pond is still half open water. Everything I was wanting!!!
I installed this, along with beginning treatment with water soluble beneficial bacteria, about a month ago to treat a rapidly developing algae and muck problem with my eight month old pond. After months of 100° Texas heat, combined with the fact that I had overstocked my pond to begin with, I experienced an alarming and rapid loss of fish and the water quality had become HORRIBLE. I began researching solutions and was also convinced that a good solution was going to cost me thousands of dollars. Man, was I ever happy to have found Living Water and these products at such a reasonable price! Installation was easy and the aeration kit is well designed and well made. I do intend to add a timer to cut down on the energy consumption and add to the life expectancy of the pump. In the month that I have been using this, the quality of my pond water has drastically improved along with the health of my fish. I would definitely recommend this to anyone facing the same issues that I was. Thanks Living Water!
So far so good
Easy to install, seems to be working well. Customer service was great.
First time user
I purchased the system a few weeks ago but just now has time to install it. I’ll have to let you know. Everything seems to be working well.
Easy to set up
Very pleased with the quality of construction and the ease of use has only been running for a few days so I’m anxious to see how it holds up.