This unit can effectively aerate ¾ acre to 2 ½ acre ponds depending on depths(see chart below). This system is an excellent choice for ponds under 18’. Produces 4.2 CFM of air, draws 5 amps. Motor available in 115v and 230v.
- 1/4 Gast Rotary Vane Compressor 65db
- Valved outlets (to control air flow between diffusers)
- 1/2'' weighted tubing - 200 ft.
- Two air dual-head diffusers with check valves
- Fittings and clamps
- Elimination of foul odors from undesirable dissolved gases
- Elimination of low oxygen fish kills
- Reduced nutrient levels and associated algae growth
- Reduced aquatic midge and mosquito insect hatches
- Oxidized/reduced organic bottom muck
- Improved fisheries by expanding oxygenated habitat
- Increased oxygen levels throughout water column
- Safe entry - no electricity in the water, GFI protection on all circuits
|Max Depth||Max Pond Size|
|5-8 feet||3/4 acre|
|8-12 feet||1 ½ acres|
|12-18 feet||2 ½ acres|
* Please note when selecting your aerator that the greater the depth of your pond, the less CFM(Cubic Feet per Minute) of air required to adequately aerate the pond.
Pond Aeration System Instruction Booklet