Collection: Pond Aerator Compressors
Stratus Rocking Piston Compressors
- The Stratus rocking piston compressor is designed for 24 hour operation and is ideal for aeration systems. The compressor forces air through the tubing to the diffusers mounted at the bottom of the pond or water feature, effectively aerating the pond and oxygenating it too. The bearings are permanently lubricated to minimize maintenance and if needed the piston seal is easily replaceable. Made from die-cast aluminium and hard coated for wear resistance, the piston compressor will last for years and years with little maintenance; available in either 115v or 230v with an oil-less design, it safely and efficiently aerates ponds. Linear Compressors
- Extremely energy efficient, silent and reliable compressors. Low pressure capability prohibits use in deep applications, but these pond pumps
are great for shallow (less than 6-8') ponds, tanks, aquariums and many other applications.
- High pressure, low volume compressors widely used for deep pond aeration and destratification. Rotary Vane Compressors
- Medium volume, medium pressure compressors ideal for aeration of larger ponds and lakes less than 18' deep.
Rocking Piston Compressors
- Provide slightly higher pressure than rotary vane compressors. Ideal for aeration of ponds/lakes up to 30' deep. Piston Compressor
- High pressure compressors for aeration, destratification and de-icing of waters up to 75' deep.