- Complete Aeration System: Water aeration has several positive effects: creates an ecosystem in which fish and other living organisms can thrive, clears the water, eliminates foul odors, reduces algae growth, and discourages mosquitoes from laying eggs in the water. This aerator will ensure that there is enough oxygen in the water. On top of that, it can also be used as a de-icer during the winter.
- Incredibly Powerful: This device can aerate ponds up to 2 acres, the rocking piston compressor is capable of operating up to 50' deep. The motor draws only 3.8 amps and pumps at 6 CFM Max air output.
- Completely Safe: There is no electricity in the water, which means that it is completely safe to fish, pets, or humans.
- Superior Quality: The aerator is extremely durable, and can operate in any weather conditions.
- Unbeatable Warranty: The compressor has a 2-year warranty, whereas the tubing and diffuser have a 5-year warranty.
Why should you consider choosing Living Water Aeration pond aerators?
- Reasonably priced
- Safe for fish and humans - no electricity in the water
- Reduce algae growth
- Reduce foul smells
- Circulate water
- Create healthy conditions for fish
- Clear water
- Discourage mosquitoes from laying eggs in the water
|Max Depth||Max Pond Size|
|5-8 feet||3/4 acre|
|8-12 feet||1 1/2 acre|
|12-25 feet||2 1/2 acres|
Safety and installation:
200 feet of 3/8" weighted tubing is included. It will sink by itself to the bottom of the pond. It minimizes the chances of the airline being damaged by the swimmers. There is no electricity in the water, which means that it is safe for humans and fish.
Only piston cups and gaskets need to be replaced every few years when there is a noticeable drop in air bubbles. The inlet air filter should be cleaned using soapy water. You can order replacement filters off our website.
- The compressor needs to be protected against weather - otherwise, it could be damaged. To ensure that your compressor is well-protected, check Cabinets or deluxe kits.
- It is extremely important that the compressor is elevated above the ground. If you place it directly on the ground, the dirt could damage the engine.
- If you place the compressor inside the cabinet, then don’t forget about ventilation! A cooling fan is needed, or you’ll risk overheating.
If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact us. We are here to help you: 1.888.775.2402
*Stock is limited. Order today to ensure availability.