Living Water Aeration pond aerators are efficient, affordable and safe systems for circulating and adding oxygen to large volumes of water. Our pond aeration systems are guaranteed to increase oxygen levels in your pond. Also these systems destratify, prevent oxygen depletion and fish kills. There is absolutley no electricity in the water, our pond aeration systems are safe for any type of water recreation.
- 3/4 HP Stratus Piston Compressor (Made in the USA)
- 4 dual head air diffusers
- 600' weighted Tubing
- 7.5 CFM
- Operates up to 50' depth
- Valved outlet
- Fittings and clamps
- Can also be used as a de-icer in the wintertime
- 2 Year Warranty!
- 4.5 amps @115v
- 2.3 amps @230v
- Elimination of foul odors from undesirable dissolved gases
- Elimination of low oxygen fish kills
- Reduced nutrient levels and associated algae growth
- Reduced aquatic midge and mosquito insect hatches
- Oxidized/reduced organic bottom muck
- Improved fisheries by expanding oxygenated habitat
- Increased oxygen levels throughout water column
- Safe entry - no electricity in the water, GFI protection on all circuits
|Max Depth||Max Pond Size|
|5-8 feet||1.5 acre|
|8-12 feet||2.5 acres|
|12-25 feet||4 acres|
The compressor comes with 600 feet of 3/8" weighted tubing, making it easy to install: The tubing will sink by itself to the bottom of the pond without the need of any additional weight making it invisible to the eye. It will also decrease the chances of the airline being snagged by fishing lines or swimmers. Because there is no electricity in the pond, this diffused aeration system is completely safe for people or wildlife near and in the water.
The only maintenance needed being the replacement of diaphragms when needed. Repair kits are available on our website. (a noticeable and sudden drop in air bubbles after a few years of operation is a sure sign that the diaphragms need to be replaced).
Be sure to clean the inlet air filter on your compressor regularly. Wash dirty air filters in soapy water. Replacement filters are available on our website as well.
Pond Aerator Installation:
An illustrated instruction guide is available to view here.
Click here to access a downloadable PDF version.
- This type of compressor needs to be protected against weather (rain, snow or other elements) for it can cause irreversible damages. It is essential that you provide a shelter to protect your compressor (a waterproof cabinet either made of steel or of polyethylene- see under Cabinets or Deluxe Kits for more information).
- Also, make sure that your compressor does not sit directly on the ground but is elevated slightly above ground: dirt and dust could cause damage to the engine.
- Any cabinet sheltering an aeration system should also be adequately ventilated with a fan to avoid any kind of overheating.
Feel free to call us if you are unsure of what kit to purchase and we will be happy to assist you: 1.888.775.2402
Try It Today Risk Free with Our Unbeatable Warranties!
*Stock is limited. Order today to ensure availability.
Order Your System Now and Keep Your Pond Clear!
Easy and Effective
I found this to be straight forward to assemble, it still took time but was not terribly difficult. A couple parts were broken in shipping but customer service was great and exchanged the broken pieces quickly. I have been using for about 2 weeks now and so far it has worked as it is supposed to.