If you want to aerate a 50’ deep pond, and are looking for equipment that would handle the pressure, then look no further! This system is powered by a ¾ HP piston compressor and includes everything that you will need to aerate ponds up to 4 acres big. You can get the compressor in 115v or 230v, amp draw is 5.7 at 115v, and CFM air output is 7.5.
What are the benefits of choosing a Living Water Aeration pond aerator?
- Efficient, affordable system
- Safe - no electricity in the water
- Helps remove excess nutrients including muck on the bottom
- Helps control algae and weeds
- Gets rid of bad smells
- Proper water circulation
- More dissolved oxygen for fish
- Fewer mosquitoes
- 3/4 HP Stratus Piston Compressor (Made in the USA)
- 4 dual head air diffusers
- 600' weighted Tubing
- 7.5 CFM
- Can operate up to 50' depth
- Valved outlet
- Fittings and clamps
- In the winter it can also be used as a de-icer
- 2-year warranty
- 4.5 amps @115v
- 2.3 amps @230v
|Max Depth||Max Pond Size|
|5-8 feet||1.5 acre|
|8-12 feet||2.5 acres|
|12-25 feet||4 acres|
600 feet of 3/8" weighted tubing that is included is easy to install - it will sink to the bottom of the pond without any help! It won’t ruin the esthetic value of the pond, and swimmers and fishing lines won’t damage it. Pets and people can come to the water with no problem - there is no electricity in the water.
The kit does not require a lot of maintenance. You will only need to replace the diaphragms if there is a sudden drop in air bubbles, which will most probably happen every few years. If you want to ensure that the inlet air filter lasts you long, then remember to clean it regularly using soap water. If it gets irreversibly damaged, you can order a filter from our website.
Pond Aerator Installation:
- The compressor might be damaged if it is left unprotected. If you want to make sure that it is safe even during bad weather, check Cabinets or deluxe kits
- To avoid the engine of the compressor being damaged by dirt or dust, it should be placed on an elevated ground.
- Even if you protect the compressor from the external threats, you should make sure that it isn’t damaged by overheating! Remember about the cooling fan!
If you have any questions about our products, then don’t hesitate to contact us. We are here to help you: 1.888.775.2402
*Stock is limited. Order today to ensure availability.
Easy and Effective
I found this to be straight forward to assemble, it still took time but was not terribly difficult. A couple parts were broken in shipping but customer service was great and exchanged the broken pieces quickly. I have been using for about 2 weeks now and so far it has worked as it is supposed to.