Living Water Aeration pond aerators are efficient, affordable and safe systems for circulating and adding oxygen to your pond. Our pond aeration systems are guaranteed to increase oxygen levels in your pond. Also these systems destratify, prevent oxygen depletion and fish kills. There is absolutley no electricity in the water, our pond aeration systems are safe for any type of water recreation.
- 1/2 HP Stratus Rocking Piston Compressor (Made in USA)
- 200' - 3/8'' weighted tubing
- (2) Dual Head Air diffusers with check valve and diffuser base
- 2 Way Valved Outlet
- Aerates up to 50' deep
- 5.1 CFM
- 3.6 amps @115v
- 1.8 amps @230v
- Fittings and clamps
- Can also be used as a de-icer in the wintertime
- 2 Year Warranty!
- Elimination of foul odors from undesirable dissolved gases
- Elimination of low oxygen fish kills
- Reduced nutrient levels and associated algae growth
- Reduced aquatic midge and mosquito insect hatches
- Oxidized/reduced organic bottom muck
- Improved fisheries by expanding oxygenated habitat
- Increased oxygen levels throughout water column
- Safe entry - no electricity in the water, GFI protection on all circuits
|Max Depth||Max Pond Size|
|5-8 feet||3/4 acre|
|8-12 feet||1 1/2 acre|
|12-25 feet||2 1/2 acres|
Safety and installation:
The compressor comes with 200 feet of 3/8" weighted tubing, making it easy to install: The tubing will sink by itself to the bottom of the pond without the need of any additional weight making it invisible to the eye. It will also decrease the chances of the airline being snagged by fishing lines or swimmers. Because there is no electricity in the pond, this diffused aeration system is completely safe for people or wildlife near and in the water.
The only maintenance needed being the replacement of piston cups & gaskets when needed. Repair kits are available on our website here. (a noticeable and sudden drop in air bubbles after a few years of operation is a sure sign that the piston cups need to be replaced). Be sure to clean the inlet air filter on your compressor regularly. Wash dirty air filters in soapy water. Replacement filters are available on our website also.
Pond Aerator Installation:
An illustrated instruction guide is available to view here.
Click here to access a downloadable PDF version.
- This type of compressor needs to be protected against weather who can cause irreversible damages. It is essential that you provide a shelter to protect your compressor (a waterproof cabinet either made of steel or of polyethylene- see under Cabinets or deluxe kits for more information).
- Make sure that your compressor does not sit directly on the ground but is elevated slightly above ground: dirt and dust could cause damage to the engine.
- Any cabinet sheltering an aeration system should also be adequately ventilated with a fan to avoid any kind of overheating.
Feel free to call us if you are unsure of what kit to purchase and we will be happy to assist you: 1.888.775.2402
Try It Today Risk Free with Our Unbeatable Warranties!
*Stock is limited. Order today to ensure availability.
Order Your System Now and Keep Your Pond Clear!
Awesome equipment at an incredible price
I recently purchased a property with a 1.7 acre lake on it. The lake had not been tended to in years. The research, order process, set up, and operation was very easy! The people at Living Water Aeration were there every step. It works perfectly and is quiet! I refer others to this company all the time.