You can use the ½ HP rocking piston kit to aerate ponds up to 2 acres big, and 50’ deep. The motor draws 3.8 amps and pumps 5.1 CFM of air. This powerful unit has a 2-year warranty.
Why should you consider choosing Living Water Aeration pond aerators?
- Reasonably priced
- Safe for fish and humans - no electricity in the water
- Reduce algae growth
- Reduce foul smells
- Circulate water
- Create healthy conditions for fish
- Clear water
- Discourage mosquitoes from laying eggs in the water
- 1/2 HP Stratus Rocking Piston Compressor (Made in the USA)
- 200' - 3/8'' weighted tubing
- (2) Dual Head Air diffusers with check valve and diffuser base
- 2 Way Valved Outlet
- Can aerate up to 50' deep
- 5.1 CFM
- 3.6 amps @115v
- 1.8 amps @230v
- Fittings and clamps
- In the winter can be used as a de-icer
|Max Depth||Max Pond Size|
|5-8 feet||3/4 acre|
|8-12 feet||1 1/2 acre|
|12-25 feet||2 1/2 acres|
Safety and installation:
200 feet of 3/8" weighted tubing is included. It will sink by itself to the bottom of the pond. It minimizes the chances of the airline being damaged by the swimmers. There is no electricity in the water, which means that it is safe for humans and fish.
Only piston cups and gaskets need to be replaced every few years when there is a noticeable drop in air bubbles. The inlet air filter should be cleaned using soapy water. You can order replacement filters off our website.
Pond Aerator Installation:
- The compressor needs to be protected against weather - otherwise, it could be damaged. To ensure that your compressor is well-protected, check Cabinets or deluxe kits.
- It is extremely important that the compressor is elevated above the ground. If you place it directly on the ground, the dirt could damage the engine.
- If you place the compressor inside the cabinet, then don’t forget about ventilation! A cooling fan is needed, or you’ll risk overheating.
If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact us. We are here to help you: 1.888.775.2402
*Stock is limited. Order today to ensure availability.
So far so good. Just installed a week ago. To soon to tell
I recently purchased a property with a 1.7 acre lake on it. The lake had not been tended to in years. The research, order process, set up, and operation was very easy! The people at Living Water Aeration were there every step. It works perfectly and is quiet! I refer others to this company all the time.