The classic Kasco “V” fountain pattern,
8′ tall x 32′ wide gives this model a beautiful
eye-catching display. The larger motor and enhanced propeller design
gives the 8400VFX & 2.3VFX excellent water flow and
efficiency. It is precision engineered to add maximum oxygen to improve
your pond or lake aeration. It will assist in improving your water
quality as well as adding to the aesthetic appeal of your pond.
It is available in a 240V, Single Phase and 208/240V, 3 Phase 60Hz
models. The 8400VFX is supplied with a state-of-the-art GFCB protected
control panel, model C-85. The 2.3VFX, 3 phase unit is supplied with a
simple to use, all inclusive GFI protected 3 phase control panel, model
CF-3235. The 8400VFX & 2.3VFX boast an innovative float design
with a low profile in the water for enhanced appearance, plus an
attractive decorative shape. Add an optional Fountain Lighting Package
to the 8400VFX & 2.3VFX to extend its beauty into the nighttime
- Will operate in 20" of water or deeper
- Easy Installation
- Excellent for golf courses,
apartment complexes, private ponds and aquaculture
facilities where aeration and decorative looks is desired.
- All Kasco fountains come complete with control
panel. This includes a weatherproof enclosure with a timer, photo eye
- Impressive pattern: 8′ Tall x 32′ Wide
- Efficient / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for
consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the
entire life of the unit. 10 running amps on a 240V, single phase
circuit and 7.5 amps on 208/240V, 3 phase circuit for low operating
- Clog Resistant: Unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives
you the most clog-resistant model on the market. Successful shallow
water operation in as little as 20".
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a
hard-face internal mechanical seal for protection against leaks.
Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for
excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water
or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and
hardware components are of stainless steel composition.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per
year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety
- Ships Easily: Via UPS in 3 or 4 boxes (add 1 box for lights)
- Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW or SOOW underwater rated
length options of 50′, 100′, 150′,
200′, 250′, 300′, or 400′
special order) Includes three 50′ braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Made in the U.S.A
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY
h x 32' dia.