Designed to provide optimum performance and a stunning display for
large ponds, Kasco’s 5.1VFX (Single phase) & 5.3VFX
(3 phase) expands the proven VFX line into a 5 HP model.
The classic Kasco “V” fountain pattern,
9′ tall x 34′ wide gives this model a beautiful
eye-catching display. The larger motor and enhanced propeller design
gives a pumping rate of over 800 gallons per minute, adding maximum
oxygen to improve your pond or lake aeration. It will assist in
improving your water quality as well as adding to the aesthetic appeal
of your pond.
It is available in a 240V single phase or 208/240V 3 phase, 60Hz
model. The 5.1VFX is supplied with a state-of-the-art GFCB
protected control panel, model C-95. The 5.3VFX, 3 phase unit is
supplied with a simple to use, all inclusive GFI protected 3 phase
control panel, model CF-3235. The 5.1VFX & 5.3VFX boast an
innovative float design with a low profile in the water for enhanced
appearance, plus an attractive decorative shape. Add an optional
Fountain Lighting Package to the 5.1VFX or 5.3VFX to extend its beauty
into the nighttime hours.
- Will operate only in 26" of water
- Easy Installation
- Excellent for golf courses,
apartment complexes, private ponds and aquaculture
facilities where aeration and decorative looks is desired.
- All Kasco fountains come complete with control
panel. This includes a weatherproof enclosure with a timer, photo eye
- Impressive pattern: 9′ Tall x 34′ Wide
- Efficient / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for
consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the
entire life of the unit. 20 running amps on a 240V single phase circuit
or 16 amps on 208/240V 3 phase circuit for low operating costs.
- Clog Resistant: Unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives
you the most clog-resistant model on the market. Successful shallow
water operation in as little as 26″.
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a
hard-face internal mechanical seal for protection against leaks.
Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for
excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water
or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and
hardware components are of stainless steel composition.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per
year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety
- Ships Easily: Via UPS in 3 or 4 boxes (add 1 box for lights)
- Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW or SOOW underwater rated
length options of 50′, 100′, 150′,
200′, 250′, 300′, or 400′
special order) Includes three 50′ braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Made in the U.S.A
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY
h x 34' dia.