Kasco Marine’s 4400VFX 1 hp floating aerating fountain
isideal for medium to large ponds. The classic Kasco
“V” fountain pattern, now a larger 8′
tall x 26′ wide, creates an inspiring aesthetic display. The
4-Blade Prop reduces slippage past the prop blades giving the 4400VFX
the highest water flow per kilowatts of power used of any unit in the
Kasco line. It excels at adding oxygen and improving your pond or lake
aeration. The 4400VFX is available in 120V or 240V, 60Hz models.
The 4400VFX includes a GFCI protected control box. The C-25, 120V
control with timer, GFCI protection, and photo eye for light operation
comes standard. The photo eye allows you to set your timer for the
hours of operation and when it is dark the lights will activate. No
electrician is required to install the C-25 Control or the 4400VFX if
an existing 120V, 15 amp receptacle is available.
The 4400HVFX is supplied with a state-of-the-art GFCB protected control
panel, model C-85. Add an optional Fountain Lighting Package to extend
its beauty into the nighttime hours.
- Will operate only 19" of water
- Easy Installation
- Excellent for golf courses,
apartment complexes, private ponds and aquaculture
facilities where aeration and decorative looks is desired.
- All Kasco fountains come complete with control
panel. This includes a weatherproof enclosure with a timer, photo eye
- Impressive pattern: 8′ Tall x 26′ Wide
- Efficient / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for
low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs
over the entire life of the unit. 11.3 running amps on 120V and 5.7
running amps on 240V circuits for low operating costs
- Clog Resistant: Unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives
you the most clog-resistant model on the market. Successful shallow
water operation in as little as 17.5″
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a
hard-face internal mechanical seal for protection against leaks.
Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for
excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water
or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and
hardware components are of stainless steel composition.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per
year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety
- Ships Easily: Via UPS in 2 to 4 cartons depending upon cord
length selected. Add an additional carton for an optional light kit.
- Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW underwater rated power cord
length options of 50′, 100′, 150′, or
200′ (250’, 300′, &
400′ available in 240 volt units) Includes two 50′
braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Made in the U.S.A
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY
h x 26' dia.