The 8400JF (Single Phase) and 2.3JF (3 Phase) 2 hp floating decorative
fountain is great for larger ponds or when multiple large patterns are
desired. It comes standard with interchangeable nozzles, the 6 fountain
patterns range from 22′ in height to over 40′ in
diameter. With 6 multiple fountain patterns, you have the freedom to
adjust the aerating fountain to fit your pond, weather conditions, and
your tastes. The 8400JF & 2.3JF are precision-engineered to
maximize oxygen flow and provide maximum benefit to your pond or
It is available in a 240V Single Phase and 208/240Vac 3 Phase, and 60Hz
model. The 8400JF, single phase unit is supplied with a
state-of-the-art GFCB protected control panel, model C-85. The 2.3JF, 3
phase unit is supplied with a simple to use, all inclusive GFI
protected 3 phase control panel, model CF-3235. Add an optional
Fountain Lighting Package to extend its beauty into the nighttime hours.
Note: Please call Living Water Aeration to request the 3 Phase. The
price on this page is for single phase only.
The Kasco 8400JF Includes These 6
- Multiple Patterns in One Unit: Custom-configure the unit to
the exact project needs and your personal tastes.
- Efficient / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for
low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs
over the entire life of the unit. 10 running amps on a 240V, single
phase circuit and 7.5 amps on 208/240V, 3 phase circuit for low
- Clog Resistant: Unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives
you the most clog-resistant model on the market. Successful shallow
water operation in as little as 20″
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a
hard-face internal mechanical seal for protection against leaks.
Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for
excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water
or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and
hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by
a sacrificial zinc anode.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per
year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety
- Ships Easily: Via UPS in 3 or 4 boxes (add 1 box for lights)
- Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW or SOOW underwater rated
power cord length options of 50′, 100′,
150′, 200′, 250′, 300′,
& 400′ (500′ special order) Includes three
50′ braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY