If you need to aerate really deep water this is your system! Capable of
pushing air down to 50' deep, this system can handle high pressure
caused by deep water or long airline runs. Powered by a 3/4
HP piston compressor. Comes with everything you need to aerate up to 4
acres. Compressor is available in 115v or 230v, amp draw is 5.7 at 115v
and CFM air output is 7.5.
Living Water Aeration pond aerators are efficient, affordable
and safe systems for circulating and adding oxygen to large volumes of
water. Our pond aeration systems are guaranteed to increase
oxygen levels in your pond. Also these systems destratify, prevent
oxygen depletion and fish kills. There is absolutley no electricity in
the water, our pond aeration systems are safe for any type of water
- 3/4 HP Stratus Piston Compressor (Made in the USA)
- 4 dual head air diffusers
- 600' weighted Tubing
- 7.5 CFM
- Operates up to 50' depth
- Valved outlet
- Fittings and clamps
- Can also be used as a de-icer in the wintertime
- 2 Year Warranty!
- Elimination of foul odors from undesirable dissolved gases
- Elimination of low oxygen fish kills
- Reduced nutrient levels and associated algae growth
- Reduced aquatic midge and mosquito insect hatches
- Oxidized/reduced organic bottom muck
- Improved fisheries by expanding oxygenated habitat
- Increased oxygen levels throughout water column
- Safe entry - no electricity in the water, GFI protection on
The compressor comes with 600 feet of 3/8" weighted tubing, making it
easy to install: The tubing will sink by itself to the bottom of the
pond without the need of any additional weight making it invisible to
the eye. It will also decrease the chances of the airline being snagged
by fishing lines or swimmers. Because there is no electricity in the
pond, this diffused aeration system is completely safe for people or
wildlife near and in the water.
The only maintenance needed being the replacement of diaphragms when
needed. Repair kits are available on our website
(a noticeable and sudden drop in air bubbles after a few years of
operation is a sure sign that the diaphragms need to be replaced).
Be sure to clean the inlet air filter on your compressor regularly.
Wash dirty air filters in soapy water. Replacement filters are
available on our website as well.
illustrated instruction guide is available to view
here to access a downloadable PDF version.
- This type of compressor needs to be protected against
weather (rain, snow or other elements) for it can cause irreversible
damages. It is essential that you provide a shelter to protect your
compressor (a waterproof cabinet either made of steel or of
polyethylene- see under Cabinets
or Deluxe Kits for more information).
- Also, make sure that your compressor does not sit directly
on the ground but is elevated slightly above ground: dirt and dust
could cause damage to the engine.
- Any cabinet sheltering an aeration system should also be
adequately ventilated with a fan to avoid any kind of overheating.
Feel free to call us if you are unsure of what kit to purchase and we
will be happy to assist you: 1.888.775.2402
Try It Today Risk Free with Our Unbeatable Warranties!
*Stock is limited. Order today to ensure availability.
Order Your System Now and Keep Your Pond Clear!