Rocking Piston Compressors
Stratus rocking piston compressor is designed for 24 hour operation and
is ideal for aeration systems. The compressor forces air through the
tubing to the diffusers mounted at the bottom of the pond or water
feature, effectively aerating the pond and oxygenating it too. The
bearings are permanently lubricated to minimize maintenance and if
needed the piston seal is easily replaceable. Made from die-cast
aluminium and hard coated for wear resistance, the piston compressor
will last for years and years with little maintenance; available in
either 115v or 230v with an oil-less design, it safely and efficiently
- Extremely energy efficient, silent and reliable
compressors. Low pressure capability prohibits use in deep
applications, but these pond
are great for shallow (less than 6-8')
ponds, tanks, aquariums and many other applications.
- High pressure, low volume compressors widely used for deep pond
aeration and destratification.
Rotary Vane Compressors
- Medium volume, medium pressure compressors ideal for aeration of
larger ponds and lakes less than 18' deep.
- Provide slightly higher pressure than rotary vane
compressors. Ideal for aeration of ponds/lakes up to 30' deep.
- High pressure compressors for aeration, destratification and de-icing
of waters up to 75' deep.
- Super high volume, low
pressure blowers for aeration of tank system
and shallow ponds.