Small ponds deserve as much care and quality tools as big ponds. It is our goal to provide you with the best quality products for the best prices so that you may enjoy a healthy pond along with the best customer experience. This is why we include, in our selection, the best small aeration kits you can find on the market.
These aeration kits are powered by a quiet compressor and are made for continuous operation; you can run them 24 hours a day. Made of durable, long-lasting materials, they do a great job of aerating all year long and can be used as de-icers during the winter time.
This kit is ideal for small ponds, aquariums or other systems hosting fish and of a surface up to 1/2 an acre or small ponds with a maximum depth of 7 feet.
This aerator is perfect for preventing fish kills and low oxygen levels in small ponds.
- Incredible reliable power: Your KLC80 compressor will provide up to 3.7 cfm of air in the water.
- Easy to install: The compressor comes with 100’ of ½’’ Quick Sink tubing making it easy to install: The tubing will sink by itself to the bottom of the pond without the need of any additional weight making it invisible to the eye. It will also decrease the chances of the airline being snagged by fishing lines or swimmers.
- Many benefits for you pond: This aeration system will be a great benefit to the aquatic ecosystem into which you are installing it. Not only do they provide good aeration, they also contribute to the general health of your pond by improving the circulation of the water and de-stratifying the deeper layers of the water for ponds up to 7 feet deep.
- Weather resistant compressors allowing use outdoors. Although it is recommended that you shelter it in a cabinet with good aeration, to avoid over-heating.
- 100' ½” Quick Sink tubing and air diffuser
- Three year warranty on compressor, 5 year warranty on tubing/diffusers
- For your safety, always unplug the unit from its power source before installing or servicing. For more information on safety and how to safely handle this unit, please consult our PDF brochure.
- Do not submerse the compressor. Keep away from water, above surface level or any area that favors the creation of puddles.
- Preferably, install your compressor in a shaded area away from excessive dust or moisture.
- This compressor is designed to solely pump air.
- Over the years, your aeration system, although it is still running, might experience a loss of air output. This might be time to replace the diaphragms or the pistons, depending on the type. Compressor repair kits are available on our website.
For the best results, place your aeration system between the deepest and the shallowest parts of your pond. If the deepest part of your pond is 4 feet, and the shallowest is 2 feet, place your aeration system around 3 feet depth.
Remember it comes with a great 3-year warranty on the compressor and 5 year warranty on tubing and diffusers!!!