At Living Water Aeration, we bring high quality manufacturing together
with affordable prices!
Our aerator pump PA10W quickly boosts oxygen levels and can even be
used as a de-icer in the wintertime.
- Heavy duty compressor: With a 1/20 horse power compressor, the
AirPro Diaphragm Compressor Pomp (or PA10W aerator) is made for
continuous operation. You can run it 24 hours a day for four to five
years. Made of durable, long-lasting materials, you'll be able to rely
on our pond aerators through virtually any season and weather condition!
- Enhanced benefits: This aeration system will be a great benefit
to the aquatic ecosystem into which you are installing it. It is ideal
for aeration of ponds that are both small (up to 1/16 acre) and shallow
(30'maximum depth). See the chart below to see if this aerator would be
right for your pond size and depth.
A PA10W Kit Includes the following
- Incredible reliable power: Its small motor is energy sufficient
for it will draw as little as 1.5 amps of electricity, and still be of
great efficiency for your pond since it can pump up to .7 CFM (Cubic
Foot per Minute) of oxygen into the water maintaining in the meantime a
continuous circulation of air and water.
- Easy to install and completely safe: The compressor comes with 50
feet of 3/8" weighted tubing, making it easier to install: The tubing
will sink by itself to the bottom of the pond without the need of any
additional weight making it invisible to the eye. It will also decrease
the chances of the airline being snagged by fishing lines or swimmers.
Because there is no electricity in the pond, installing this diffused
aeration system is completely safe for people or wildlife near and in
- And more... In addition, the air diffusers include a check valve
to prevent water from going back into the airline, and an underlay to
prevent the diffuser from settling into mud and/or muck on the bottom
of the pond.
Benefits of a PA10W aeration system
- 1/20 HP Gast Diaphragm Compressor
- 3/8'' weighted tubing - 50 ft.
- Two stone air diffusers with check valve and underlay (to prevent
diffuser from settling into mud)
- Fittings and clamps
- Free Shipping!!!
Why Choose Our Aeration Kit? The benefits are multiple:
- Minimizes odor and fish kill
- Reduces nutrient levels associated with algae growth
- Oxidizes / reduces organic bottom muck
- Improves fisheries by expanding oxygenated habitat
- Increases oxygen levels throughout water column
- Safe entry - no electricity in the water
- Aerates ponds up to 1/20 acre
- Water remains safe for humans
- Made of durable materials
- Warranty included (5 years on the diffusers and airlines)
The only maintenance needed being the replacement of diaphragms when
needed. Repair kits are available on our website (click here for more
information) at a very affordable price (a noticeable and sudden drop
in air bubbles after a few years of operation is a sure sign that the
diaphragms need to be replaced).
Be sure to clean the inlet air filter on your compressor regularly.
Wash dirty air filters in soapy water. Replacement filters are
available on our website here.
Installation Instructions are available in our brochure. Click here to
access a PDF downloadable version.
This type of compressor needs to be protected against weather (rain,
snow or other elements...) for it can cause irreversible damages. It is
essential that you provide a shelter to protect your compressor (a
waterproof cabinet either made of steel or of polyethylene- see under
Cabinets for more information).
Also, make sure that your compressor does not sit directly on the
ground but is elevated slightly above ground: dirt and dust could cause
damage to the engine.
Any cabinet sheltering an aeration system should also be adequately
ventilated with a fan to avoid any kind of overheating.
We highly recommend this aerator for hatchery ponds and smaller fish
Try It Today Risk Free with Our Unbeatable Warranties!
*Stock is limited. Order today to ensure availability.
Order Your System Now and Keep Your Pond Clear!